Woman Tragically Lost 5 Family Members to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

Hurricane Laura was the most powerful storm to hit the Gulf Coast in 150 years and Sheletta shares that she had 5 family members that were all gathered together during the storm. Tragically, the generator in the garage of the home caused all 5 to die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Sheletta wants everyone to know how to stay safe because it’s preventable.

The Signs and Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning