Woman Tragically Lost 5 Family Members to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing

Hurricane Laura was the most powerful storm to hit the Gulf Coast in 150 years and Sheletta shares that she had 5 family members that were all gathered together during the storm. Tragically, the generator in the garage of the home caused all 5 to die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Sheletta wants everyone to know how to stay safe because it’s preventable.

The Signs and Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning