Teen Overdosed after Buying Drugs on Popular App

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing Teen Overdosed after Buying Drugs on Popular App

Mom Amy lost her 14-year-old son to fentanyl. She shares that her son Alex bought the drug on a popular app right in his bedroom. She is using his death to help parents understand the changing landscape of drug use in America today. Check out the Alexander Neville Foundation created in her son's name and the short film "Dead on Arrival.

How Drug Dealers are Selling Fentanyl on Apps