Man Swallows Bleach Tablet!?

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing

The Doctors share the disturbing story of a man who accidentally swallowed a bleach cleaning tablet thinking it was medication, which reportedly caused him to spend 2 weeks in intensive care. The panel shares how ingesting something like bleach can cause serious damage to the body and shares what to do if someone swallows a corrosive substance or cleaning product.