Man Paralyzed by Eating Oysters?

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing Man Paralyzed by Eating Oysters?

The Doctors discuss the case of the couple who reportedly experienced food poisoning after eating seafood at a restaurant and the husband claims he developed Guillain-Barré syndrome, a rare neurological disorder. He says the disorder caused him to become paralyzed.