Dr. Laura Berman Lost Her Teen Son to Opiates Bought on an App

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

Dr. Laura Berman and her husband Sam join The Doctors to share about losing their 16-year-old son to a Fentanyl overdose. Their son purchased fentanyl-laced pills that he purchased on Snapchat. Laura and Sam saw how the drugs were advertised on Snapchat, and the dealer actually delivered the drugs to their backyard.

How to Know If Your Child Is Buying Drugs on Social Media