8-Year-Old Gets Toxic Shock Syndrome

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Playing

An 8-year-old was diagnosed with impetigo and was given an ointment to treat it, but after a couple of days Gabriella kept getting worse. She ended up in the hospital, on an IV, with several possible diagnoses but no answers. Her mom Christine was relieved when Gabriella's doctor finally discovered she had toxic shock syndrome. The Doctors surprise Gabriella with a gift courtesy of LEGO.

Dr. Ordon’s Antibiotic Nightmare