Drs. Investigation: Does New NAD Infusion Provide Vitality?
Rose shares about her son Jeremy, whose life was taken when he overdosed on drugs.
Rose lost her son Jeremy to fentanyl-laced drugs and Chris sold them to him.
Rose shares that her son’s journey taught her compassion for people struggling with addiction.
Emergency Life Saving Tips
DEA administrator Anne Milgram joins The Doctors to discuss.
Parents, be on the lookout for these hashtags.
Fentanyl took the lives of 64,000 Americans last year.
Mom Amy lost her 14-year-old son to fentanyl.
Meet Amy who lost her 14-year-old son to a fentanyl overdose.