The Doctors share the disturbing story of a man who accidentally swallowed a bleach cleaning tablet thinking it was medication, which reportedly caused him to spend 2 weeks in intensive care.
A 49-year-old Florida man went to the emergency room in stomach pain when docs discovered he had swallowed a lighter and it was leaking lighter fluid into his gut!
Casey suffered from severe pain for years, while doctors were baffled. When his family visited The Doctors a few months ago, the true cause was uncovered – but has the teenager recovered?
The Doctors examine the case of a toddler who almost died after swallowing a bobby pin, which stayed in his body for months.
A Grand Rapids, Michigan, father and husband was plunged into a health crisis on Christmas Day. What began as a simple bout of flu-like symptoms ultimately cost him his hands and feet.
The Doctors send Dianna, Dan and Casey to see Alan Gordon, executive director at The Pain Psychology Center. Alan finally gives Casey a diagnosis that seems to resonate. Check out the amazing surprises The Doctors and Alan have in store for him.
Casey suffers from a mysterious and excruciating pain that incapacitates him. His parents Dianna and Dan hope The Doctors can help solve their child’s medical mystery.
Dianna and Dan have come to The Doctors to find help for their son Casey who suffers from a mysterious and debilitating pain. After countless tests, treatments and even surgery, they have been unable to find a cure.
The Doctors reveal the best time and day to call in sick…and also the best excuse to give.
The “hi massager” was originally developed to help women with post C-section pain. It’s shown to be effective at relieving discomfort, but it also has an unexpected side effect.