The Doctors discuss the case of a woman who died after she went crabbing in Louisana. Reports claim she died after eating raw oysters contaminated with the flesh-eating bacteria Vibrio, but are these reports accurate and is it dangerous eating raw oysters
One avid fan of sushi and sashimi got an unexpected bonus with his meal – a 60-foot-long tapeworm!
With the gross statistic that 1 in 5 lunchboxes contain the bacteria staph and many fabric lunch sacks are breeding grounds for mold, The Doctors investigate just how dirty the average lunch box is.
Jon Taffer uncovers all sorts of unsavory incidents on his hit Spike series, “Bar Rescue,” and he joins The Doctors to share what to look out for when you are at a bar or restaurant.
Sure, double-dipping is gross...but is it bad for your health? You won’t believe what’s uncovered during this Doctors’ investigation!
The Doctors and special guest Dr. Jorge Rodriguez share stories of some of the grossest items they’ve found in their food.
ER physician Dr. Travis Stork explains how to safely store and consume leftover cooked rice to avoid causing foodborne illness.
Which is more dangerous to your health: a fly on your fish, or a cockroach in your casserole? The Doctors have the surprising answer!
The Doctors expose a deadly tanning bed danger: flesh-eating bacteria. Then, a former show guest — who lost more than 150 pounds — undergoes a dramatic body makeover. Plus, learn about a popular party drug cocktail that’s sending an increasing number of m
Don’t burn yourself out! The Doctors share the best ways to reduce stress. Then, learn about "Scrubs" actress Sarah Chalke’s mission to combat a dangerous childhood disease. Plus, find out which unexpected spots in your kitchen may be harboring harmful ba