Vegan Pumpkin Mac N Cheese
- Pasta: 1 bag Modern Table Lentil Pasta
- Sauce: ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ¼ cup chopped sage
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 handfuls chopped spinach or kale (optional)
- Cook 1 bag of pasta according to the pasta’s instructions. Set aside in its pot.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Then add the garlic and sauté alone for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until it’s all heated and combined to your liking (it should only take a few minutes).
- Add sauce directly into the pasta pot and mix together!
- Serve, enjoy and fist pump!
Recipe courtesy of Talia Pollock.