- 3 bananas
- 2 large pasture-raised, grass-fed eggs
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut oil, in a blender, and blend until smooth. Heat the coconut oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter on the skillet and cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 1 minute, flip over, and cook until the other side is golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
Rhubarb Compote Ingredients
- 2 rhubarb stalks, chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until fruit is soft and jam-like, about 15 minutes. Add a little water, if necessary.
- Top the pancakes with the compote and serve.
Recipes courtesy of Daryl Gioffre.