Get the recipe for a delicious alternative to fattening French fries. The Doctors' Zucchini Fries have only 115 calories per serving, 1.5 grams of fat and have an added boost of vitamin C!
- 2 zucchini, sliced into fry-sized strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of Panko bread crumbs
- Seasoning of choice
- Cooking spray or olive oil
2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
3. Cut zucchini into fry-sized strips.
4. Mix flour and seasoning in a bowl.
5. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
6. Add Panko bread crumbs into a third bowl.
7. Dip zucchini strips in flour mixture, followed by egg and Panko.
8. Place zucchini strips on a foil-lined baking sheet.
9. Bake for 10-15 mins. or until crispy, flipping over once.
More Game Day Recipes
• Homemade Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
• The Doctors' Drunken Veggie Chili
• Grilled Game Day Wings
• The Doctors' Big Game Chili