Get your morning coffee fix with a healthy and delicious latte!
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 8 oz. brewed hot coffee (extra bold)
- 2 tsp. raw sugar, pure agave nectar or honey (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon, nutmeg or cocoa powder (optional)
1) Brew extra bold coffee in coffee maker or French press.
2) Gently heat milk in saucepan over stovetop, with a steaming wand, or in microwave until warm but not scalding hot.
3) Add vanilla extract, sugar/sweetener and/or cinnamon, nutmeg or cocoa powder to coffee cup (optional)
4) Pour coffee into coffee cup
5) Add warm milk and gently stir
6) Top off latte with a dusting of cinnamon, nutmeg or cocoa powder (optional)