E.R. physician Dr. Travis Stork demonstrates how to make delicious tortilla chips and guacamole at home!
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp. of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ cup of onion, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 jalapeño, finely-chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS FOR TORTILLA CHIPS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and coat with cooking spray or a small amount of olive oil.
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
4. Lightly brush each side of tortilla wedges with olive oil.
5. Lightly sprinkle with salt or seasoning, if desired.
6. Bake for 15 mins. or until crispy, flipping over halfway through cooking time.
DIRECTIONS FOR GUACAMOLE:
1. Remove skins and seeds from avocados.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
More Game Day Recipes
• The Do ctors' Zucchini Fries
• The Doctors ' Drunken Veggie Chili
• Grilled Game Day Wings• The Doctor s' Big Game Chili wym-1410128436637$$