The Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien shares a recipe for a super-sized turkey sandwich platter.
- 4 ounces no-salt-added turkey breast (about 8 slices)
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- One 100-calorie flat sandwich bun or 2 slices light bread, toasted
- 1 large tomato slice
- 1 lettuce leaf
Veggies and Dip Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, red bell pepper and/or carrots
- 3 tablespoons fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon each cumin, garlic powder, onion powder
- Dash each of salt and black pepper
- Assemble sandwich.
- To make the dip, combine yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, seasonings and 1 tablespoon water. Mix well, and serve with veggies!
Makes one serving.
349 calories, 5.5g fat, 573mg sodium, 39g carbs, 10.5g fiber, 11g sugars, 40.5g protein