- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut into 12 slices
- Olive oil spray
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ pound ball fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A handful of basil
- A handful of parsley
1. Heat a cast iron grill (or outdoor grill) to a medium heat.
2. Spray each piece of bread with olive oil spray and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Place onto to the grill until toasted and slightly dry.
3. Tear or chop the bread into pieces (a little large than bite sized) and place into a bowl. Add in the tomatoes, red onion and torn mozzarella. Drizzle in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss in basil and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
You might also like: