- 1 cup sunflower butter (can sub nut butter of choice) 1
- cup tiger nut flour (can sub almond flour)
- ½ cup date syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- ¼ cup coconut milk or non-dairy milk of choice (plus more if needed)
- 2-3 oz dark chocolate melted
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- First, combine all sunflower butter bar ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir thoroughly to combine. If it is a little dry or crumbly and not holding together like a dough, add more non-dairy milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Next, press the mixture into a 6x6 baking dish. Top with melted chocolate until the batter is fully covered, add flaky sea salt if desired.
- Then refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate is hardened. Slice into bars to serve.