- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 cups ground tofu with green onion, red onion and red bell pepper.
- 1/4 cup Mexican seasoning
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheese sauce
- 2 cups cooked diced red potatoes
- 2 cups cooked string beans
- Remove quills from portobello mushrooms, place them in a casserole dish.
- Add enchilada and cheese sauce, 1 cup per cap ground tofu, add potatoes and string beans top with cheese sauce and enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 25min!
Recipe courtesy of Vegan Chef Babette!