- 2 cups cooked farro follow package instructions
- 1 pound tofu
- 2 cups green onion
- 2 cups red bell pepper
- 2 cups red onion
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup cilantro 1/4 cup Mexican seasoning
- 2 bags grated Vegan cheddar cheese
- 2 cups vegan cheese sauce (see recipe for Mac and Cheese)
- Dozen corn tortillas
- 4 cups enchilada sauce
- 8 cups organic corn chips
- 1lb extra firm tofu with 1 cup Mexican seasoning place in a food processor attached with the “S” blade and pulse until ground not mushy.
- 8-10 California chili peppers boil with 4 garlic cloves, when peppers are bright red blend with garlic seasoning with Braggs and Mexican seasoning.
- Layer a 4qt casserole dish with 1 cup enchilada sauce 8 cups organic corn chips. Add farrow, cover with cheese and add chopped spinach!
- Roll ground tofu into 8-10 tortillas, place in the casserole dish. Cover with extra ground tofu, and cover with enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees until the cheese melts.
Recipe courtesy of vegan Chef Babette.