- ¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons prepared Cajun Seasoning
- 1 ½ pounds salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 8 6-inch tortillas
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare the cream: combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and set aside
- Prepare the tacos: sprinkle the Cajun Seasoning evenly on both sides of each fish fillet
- Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; bake for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; place fish in a bowl and break into pieces
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide fish evenly among the tortillas and top each with ¼ cup cabbage, some chopped avocado and 1 tablespoon cream.
Recipe courtesy for Malina Malkani.