• Apples are rich in antioxidants as well as vitamins A, C and E.
• Cooking fruits develops pectin, which contain vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to skin.
• 1 organic green apple
• ½ cup of water
• ¼ cup of witch hazel
• ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
• Cut an organic green apple into small cubes.
• Leave the peel on but remove the seeds.
• Combine apple with 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
• Once it boils, remove saucepan from heat and allow it to cool completely.
• Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a clean bowl.
• Stir in 1/4 cup of witch hazel.
• Stir in 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
• Apply the mixture with a clean cotton ball, or pour it into an empty spray bottle and spritz on.
• Leave on for 15 minutes, and wash off with a warm cloth.
• Repeat once a week.