- 10-14 z filtered water
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 2-3 leaves collared green (optional, in lieu of kale)
- 1 1/2- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1-1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1-11/2 scoops plant based vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop greens powder
- 1- 1 ½ teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ inches gingeroot, peeled
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend together
LENTIL CHOPPED SALAD
- 4 cups chopped greens
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 2-3 cups chopped organic veggies of your choice
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- ¾ cups garbanzo beans
- 10-12 sugar plum tomatoes
- ½-1 avocado, diced
- ½-3/4 teaspoon turmeric
- ¾-1 teaspoon fresh ground lemon pepper
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. In a large bowl with a sealable lid, combine the greens, cabbage, and veggies. Keep lentils, garbanzos, and tomatoes in separate jars. Add avocado and items in jars just before eating.
2. When you’re ready to eat, combine 2 or more cups premade salad with 5 or 6 tomatoes and ½ of an avocado.
3. Sprinkle turmeric and fresh ground lemon pepper, and then toss with olive oil and vinegar.
BLACK BEAN BURGER
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, and chopped
- 1 pinch Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- 1 16oz can of black beans
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/8 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. Mix the sweet potato, pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a heat proof dish and roast 20-25 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender.
3. In a small sauté pan, brown the onion on medium head with 1 tablespoon avocado oil.
4. In a food processor, combine all of the rest of the ingredients, except for the olive oil, with the sweet potato and onion mixture and pulse. Be careful not to overmix. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for about an hour, then form into 6 (6oz) patties.
5. Thinly coat the burgers on both sides with olive oil and brown them in a cast iron skillet or sauté pan on medium high heat.
6. Serve on sprouted whole grain buns topped with guacamole, fresh tomatoes, or salsa.
*Recipes courtesy of Samantha Harris