Bored with your vegetables? The Doctors may have a fun solution ... salad on a stick!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
• 2 carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
• 1 cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
• 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 2 1/2-inch chunks
• 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
• Blue cheese dressing, for serving
• Thread the carrots, cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes onto four long wooden skewers, alternating the vegetables.
• Refrigerate; serve with the dressing.
Source: Food Network