- 3 cups hot/warm water
- 1 large potato (equal to 1 cup diced)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup slice almonds (for calcium)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup to sweeten
- Peel and boil potato in the 3 cups of water with a little salt. Reserve the cooking water, and add enough warm water to total 4 cups.
- Add the water, potato, vanilla, almond slices, and honey/syrup to a blender, and blend for approximately 5 minutes. Strain through a tea towel or cheesecloth.
Recipe courtesy of Keri Glassman.