Beauty expert Kym Douglas shares a recipe for a blissfully-refreshing, alcohol-free beverage, from her book Bliss Happens: The Six-Week Plan to a Happier, Prettier, Thinner, and Richer Life.
- 3 large mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- Crushed ice
1. Combine all ingredients with ice in a glass.
2. Shake in cocktail shaker, or pour back and forth between two glasses.
3. Serve cold for a refreshing fruit explosion!
Bliss Happens is published by Bird Street Books, Inc., which is owned by The Doctors' executive producer Jay McGraw.