Peanut Butter Pumpkin Blondies
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ⅔ C coconut sugar
- ½ C peanut butter
- ⅔ C pumpkin
- ⅓ C oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ C Maple syrup
- ½ C chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Right on into your food processor, add ALL the ingredients - EXCEPT the chocolate chips.
- Process everything until it's smooth and creamy, pausing the processor to scrape down the sides as necessary
- Then, add in the chocolate chips and stir them around so they're well distributed
- Then, spritz a square baking pan with coconut oil spray or line that sucker with parchment paper
- Spread your batter into the pan and then bake it for 25-30 minutes, until it feels firm to the touch and a toothpick comes out of the pan clean
- Remove, let cool, cut and enjoy!
- Store leftovers on the counter or fridge. Or you can freeze 'em for a snow day!
Recipe courtesy of Talia Pollock.