Chef Leslie Durso shares a simple and delicious breakfast recipe you can make the night before!
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or agave (optional)
- 2 bananas
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients (except for bananas).
- Spoon four equal servings into jars or other airtight containers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Warm in the microwave for 45 seconds to a minute
- Top with sliced banana on each serving
Source: Leslie Durso