Butternut Squash Soup
Serves 12, Prep time 20min, Cook time 30min
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 bulb of fennel, diced
- 1 butternut squash seeded and cubed
- 2 1-inch nobs of garlic
- 64 oz low sodium vegetable broth
- Add olive oil to a medium-sized stockpot, add curry and cumin. Cook 2-3 min, stirring often, and taking care not to burn the spices
- Add garlic and cook for an additional 3-5 min until translucent.
- Add fennel and stir to coat with spices, add squash and garlic then stir to combine.
- Add broth and rescue to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30min, reduce to low heat.
- Remove from heat and carefully blend with a stand mixer
- Enjoy with a heaping plate of greens