Two of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's biggest fans join him as he shares one of his favorite healthy recipes : baked salmon with lemon and dill.
• 2 salmon fillets
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 sprigs fresh dill, chopped finely
• 1 lemon, thinly slice half and save the other half for the juice
• Sea salt to taste
• Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease baking dish and place salmon in baking dish.
3. Mix oil, dill, lemon in a small bowl and drizzle over salmon.
4. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
5. Top salmon with thinly sliced lemon.
6. Place baking dish in oven.
7. Bake 25 mins or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. Enjoy!
For more recipes, visit The Doctors' Pinterest page.