- 1 tbsp of agave or maple syrup
- 8-10 cups of raspberries
- zest of one lime juice of one lime
- a few mint leaves
- Blend fresh raspberries in food processor or blender, strain to remove seeds and have a smoother texture. Add lime zest, lime juice, mint and maple syrup.
- Blend again and pour into container. Freeze for 4-6 hours If frozen berries, you can freeze for 3-4 hours
Chunky Monkey Nice Cream
- 6-8 frozen bananas Sliced is best to easily blend in the food processor
- A splash of almond milk will help it blend smoother
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 2oz of dark chocolate
- 2oz of walnuts
- Blend bananas with almond milk in food processor until smooth, add dark chocolate and walnuts and do a rough blend so you still have chucks of chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour in containers and freeze for 3-4 hours Scoop and to with more shaved dark chelate and walnuts optional
Recipes courtesy of My Nguyen from My Heathy Dish.