- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup almonds, sliced or roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dried shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia or monk fruit powder (or 1 tablespoon maple syrup)
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the seeds, nuts, coconut, salt and matcha. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil until completely liquid. Add the water and sweetener and stir through.
- Add the melted coconut oil mixture to the dry mix and toss several times to evenly distribute. Hands work great for this!
- Spread the mixture onto your baking sheet and press it down so that the surface is even.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the nuts and seeds are toasted and turning a light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Keeps in an airtight container for several weeks.