Beauty expert Kym Douglas shows how to protect your skin from free radical damage and lighten dark pigmentation from age spots.
- ½ can lychees (can also use substitute fruits high in vitamin C, such as kiwi, strawberries, tangerines or mandarin oranges).
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
1. Mash up lychees with a fork or put them in a blender for a few seconds.
2. Combine mashed lychees with Greek yogurt in a bowl.
3. Over a sink, apply mixture to your skin, avoiding your eye area and lips.
4. Drain off some of the liquid if necessary.
5. Let it soak in for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. To remove, you may first need to gently wipe off the chunks with tissue and then gently rinse face with warm water.
7. Dab on your favorite moisturizer or a tiny amount of coconut oil and gently massage into skin.
8. Apply sunscreen before going outdoors.
• Get more of Kym's tips and recipes in her book, Bliss Happens .
Source: Bliss Happens
by Kym Douglas
Copyright © 2012 by Bird Street Books, Inc.