Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ ounce sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine all ingredients except almonds. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least six hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- Top with almonds.
Portabella Blue Egg Mug
- ½ cup chopped portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped spinach leaves
- ¾ cup large egg whites (about 6 eggs)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- (In microwave) Spray a large microwave safe mug with nonstick spray. Microwave mushrooms and spinach for 1 minute, or until mushrooms have slightly softened and spinach has wilted.
- Blot away excess moisture. Add egg whites and onion, and stir. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix in cheese. Microwave for 1 more minute, or until set.
Creamy Peanut Butter Smoothie
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup sliced frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons plain protein powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 packets natural no-calories sweetener
- 1 ¼ cups crushed ice (about 8 cubes)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend at high speed until smooth, stopping and stirring if needed.