Cranberry Goddess Snacks
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more as needed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place the pine nuts, sunflower seeds and almonds in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add the dried cranberries and pulse again. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Continue to pulse until the mixture begins to stick together. Taste for sweetness, adding more maple syrup if necessary.
- Place the shredded coconut flakes in a flat bowl. Shape the nut and cranberry mixture into 1-inch balls and roll them in the coconut flakes to coat.
- Store them in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving to harden.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Silky Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate chips or cocao nibs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 12 oz package organic low-fat, firm, silken tofu
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut, for topping (optional)
- Sliced or crushed raw almonds (optional)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir frequently to avoid burning the chocolate.
- When the chips are melted, remove from the heat and stir to a creamy consistency.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a blender or food processor place the tofu, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Process or blend for about 1 minute. Scrape the sides down with a spatula; continue to blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate.
- Process and blend again until smooth.
- Serve the mousse in dessert bowls and top with shredded coconut and almonds.
Evening Replenishing Elixir
- Mugful of Hemp Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered cardamom (warming spice that helps with digestion)
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cloves
- Raw organic honey or raw coconut nectar (benefits above) to taste
- Heat the help milk to just under a boil, and stir the turmeric, cardamom, and cloves.
- Remove from heat, add the raw honey and enjoy hot.
- *Many people don’t realize that what they do (and don’t) eat can have a dramatic impact on the quality of their sleep. Certain foods have different properties and qualities that can help promote Peak Beauty Sleep. Try incorporating certain foods into your dietary routine in the evenings to enhance your sleep at night.