- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Cauliflower Crust (store bought)
- 1 ½ cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 8 oz tempeh, cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup goat cheese
- In a saucepan over medium heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil, add onion and cook until caramelized.
- In a second pan, add balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic and reduce by ⅓ in volume.
- Preheat oven and precook (if called for) the cauliflower crust according to the package directions.
- Add the sliced tempeh to the balsamic and stir until well coated.
- Brush the pizza with the remaining olive oil and rub the second garlic clove over the surface.
- Distribute the balsamic reduction, and tempeh over the top of crust, followed by the caramelized onions.
- Begin cooking, and remove from the oven halfway through to add spinach and goat cheese and finish cooking.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the paprika, garlic powder, olive oil, and ⅓ cup hot sauce.
- To the bowl, add the cauliflower and toss in the sauce until well coated.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly over a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes, toss with the remaining hot sauce, and serve.
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve the eggplant lengthwise, drizzle cut side lightly with olive oil, and roast cut side down for 30 minutes.
- Leave the oven at 350 for the meatballs, and allow the eggplant to cool slightly before scooping eggplant meat out, and chopping into fine pieces.
- To a large bowl, add the chopped eggplant and the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form into small balls and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve warm with marinara.
*Recipes courtesy of Keri Glassman