Protein Cookie Dough
- 1 scoop Life's Abundance Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Water (as needed)
- Combine vanilla protein (can also use chocolate protein), almond flour, almond butter, honey, chocolate chips, and optional coconut.
- Add water slowly as needed and mix until dough becomes desired consistency.
No-Bake Matcha Coconut Bites
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Remove mixture, press into a lined loaf pan, and cool in freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into small squares to serve. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
- 3/4 cup packed pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/4 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for at least an hour
- 1 large lemon, juiced (scant 1/4 cup)
- 3 Tbsp Life’s Abundance Vanilla Plant Protein (about 1/2 scoop)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp full-fat coconut milk (recommend skimming ‘cream’ layer off)
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener of choice (agave, maple syrup or honey if not vegan)
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries (for marbling effect on finished cakes, allow to thaw slightly if frozen)
- In a food processor, add dates and pulse until it creates small bits and rolls into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- To the food processor, add almonds and pulse 5 times until they become mealy. Add dates to almond meal and pulse until a loose dough forms. Add a couple more dates if the texture is too dry. If too wet, add more almond meal.
- Line the muffin tin(s) with paper mini muffin cups.
- Into each cup, spoon about 1 teaspoon of the crust mixture, and press it firmly into the bottom.
- Into a blender, add all filling ingredients and mix until smooth. Add a little more liquid as needed.
- Divide filling evenly among the muffin tins, and tap the tray on the counter to release any air bubbles. Add your topping of choice then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours.
- Thaw slightly for about 10 minutes before enjoying.
Recipes courtesy of Keri Glassman