Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 6 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounces) can plain pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grade A maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat nonstick mini muffin pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix wheat germ, flax seed, chia seeds and ginger snaps in bowl. Add heaping teaspoon of mixture to each muffin cup. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in another bowl. Add pumpkin puree, coconut milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until sides are sturdy and filling is set. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before using knife to loosen and remove from pan.
- Combine yogurt and maple syrup in bowl. Cover and chill.
- Top each with dollop of yogurt mixture and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup (12 large) medjool dates
- 1/3 cup Life’s Abundance Chocolate Protein
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Add dates to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until they are broken down and form a large ball.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue processing until a dough forms, scraping down the sides as needed. The dough should stick together easily but not be overly sticky to the touch.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop dough and roll each portion into 1-inch balls. Coat as desired with cocoa powder, unsweetened coconut flakes, or finely crushed almonds.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to a week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup choc milk
- 1/2 scoop choc protein powder
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Blend together and enjoy!
Recipes courtesy of Keri Glassman