Jorge Cruise, author of Happy Hormones Slim Belly, shares a low-sugar, low-calorie recipe for a chocolate mug cake you can make in the microwave in one minute!
• 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons half and half
• whipped cream for topping
1. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
2. Combine dry mixture with wet mixture.
3. Put 1/4 of the batter into a coffee mug and microwave for one minute.
4. Remove from mug and top with whipped cream. Refrigerate remaining
batter for later.