- 1 cup each: chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2T of butter
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, and sunflower seeds, mixing them together
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Next, add sugar-free maple syrup, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and vanilla extract. Pour over the nut mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly over a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake in a 350-degree oven on the middle shelf for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and using a spatula, flip sections of the granola so it cooks evenly. Back in the oven for another 8 minutes, or until slightly golden in color. Allow to cool completely so the granola can harden.