- 12 ounces of spinach
- 4T butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2T full-fat sour cream
- ¼ tsp onion powder or preferred spice
- ½ ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop spinach into small pieces, stem and all.
- In a large skillet add butter and minced garlic and cook over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes, just until the garlic releases its fragrance.
- Now add the chopped spinach and sauté until wilted, which takes about 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, 1 heavy cream, sour cream, onion powder, or your preferred spice, and ground pepper. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Use Lawry’s seasoned salt