Nutritionist Keri Glassman shares her recipe for a healthy alternative to store-bought, mayonnaise-based potato salad, so you can indulge your craving without destroying your diet!
- 3/4 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped arugula
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces and add to pan, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, Dijon, and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir in arugula, basil and onions. Add drained potatoes.
- Toss, and enjoy!