- Dozen eggs
- 6 cups kale
- 2 bell peppers (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a rectangular cake pan (13x9) with vegetable oil.
- In a large pan on the stove, add a tbsp. olive oil.
- Place ½ of the kale into the pan and put the lid on. If using peppers, place the peppers into the pan as well.
- Once the kale gets wet (about 3 minutes), take the lid off and stir.
- Put the kale into the cake pan and continue with the second batch of kale (and peppers).
- In a separate bowl, whisk 12 eggs. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once all the kale is in the pan, pour the egg mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, and then cut into 6 slices.
Recipe courtesy of Stephanie Mansour.