Actress Haylie Duff shares a simple and delicious recipe for a watermelon salad from her new book, The Real Girl's Kitchen. With only six ingredients, this immune system-boosting salad is easy to whip up in a flash!
• 1 seedless watermelon
• 1 8-ounce block feta cheese
• A few mint leaves
• Olive oil to garnish
• Balsamic vinegar to garnish
• Sea salt
1. Cut watermelon and feta into cubes of matching size.
2. Build a tower.
3. Sprinkle with mint.
4. Drizzle the oil and vinegar.
5. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
6. Serve and enjoy!
While watermelons are 90 percent water, they are packed with vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system, and vitamin A, which is good for your eyesight.