- 2 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder, more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 lime
- Preheat air fryer to 350F for 5 minutes.
- Shuck corn and snap in half. Stand each half on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to carefully cut in half lengthwise.
- Stir together avocado oil, sea salt, coconut sugar, chipotle powder and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Brush spice mixture over kernel side of corn "ribs."
- Arrange corn "ribs" sideways in a single layer in air fryer, working in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip corn "ribs," increase temperature to 400F and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cut lime into wedges.
- Serve corn "ribs" warm, garnished with Almond "Cheese" Crumbles, chipotle powder, and lime wedges.
Almond Flour "Cheese" Crumbles
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add almond flour, avocado oil, sea salt, and garlic powder to a small bowl.
- Toss until combined.
Recipes courtesy of Danny Seo.