Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled
- Guacamole (recipe below)
- Pinch Chile powder (for garnish)
- Peel the cooled hard-boiled eggs
- Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside
- In a bowl, mash avocado and 2 whole egg yolks; discard the rest
- Finish mixing in ingredients for guacamole (recipe below)
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of guacamole into 12 halved eggs
- Sprinkle with little Chile powder for color and arrange on a platter
Dr. Travis' Lose Your Belly Diet Guacamole
- 2 small avocados, ripe
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ jalapeño pepper with seeds, minced (optional)
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash of salt
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into a bowl.
- Mash with a potato masher or fork with 2 egg yolks (from recipe instructions above).
- Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeño (if using), tomato, cilantro, garlic, and salt. Stir well.