White Sweet Potato Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen white sweet potato (roasted/steamed first, then frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen papaya
- 7 oz. Nancy’s Yogurt plain Greek
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
- 1/2 Tbsp Santa Barbara Chocolate’s cacao powder
- Blend everything in a high speed blender (I used my Vitamix) until smooth and creamy.
- Then…stir in extra cacao powder….duh! – I really like The RED Cacao Powder the best!
- 1 med. head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1 Tbsp Fire Cider (it really gives so much flavor!)
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins gelatin
- Steam cauliflower until soft.
- Transfer cauliflower while still hot into your blender (I used my Vitamix). Do not add water.
- Puree cauliflower until smooth, then add all other ingredients EXCEPT Vital Proteins and blend again.
- While blender is on lowest speed, add Vital Proteins, secure lid, then blend on high a few seconds until well mixed.
- Pour “cheese sauce” into a dish lined with parchment paper for easy removal and refrigerate for about 3 hours until firm.
Chili with Cauliflower Cheese
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Fire Cider
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 2 cups Bare Bones
- 2 (16 oz) organic canned kidney beans (I like Trader Joe’s)
- Cook turkey and chopped onions in a deep pot with a little oil. Add spices and continue to cook on until turkey is 100% done.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes to allow chili to thicken and flavors to combine.
- *I added some greek yogurt and grated my Cauliflower Cheese (yes, it grates AND melts!). So good…and good for you!
Butternut Squash Fudge
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins gelatin
- Bake squash until super soft (time will vary). Remove skins and seeds.
- While squash is still hot, puree with remaining ingredients (do not add any liquid) until smooth. I used my Vitamix.
- Pour mixture into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate about 2-3 hours or until firm.