100-Year-Old Lillian's 3-Bean Salad
- Start with 2 packets of sweetener or stevia and ¾ of an inch of white vinegar in a container
- Important to remember: make sure to wash and clean the beans out of the can before mixing them in
- Once cleaned, add 1 can of garbanzo beans and 1 can of red kidney beans to the container
- Next, add 1 can of cut green beans to the container as well.
- Close the lid tight and keep the container in the fridge overnight
- Then when you’re ready to eat your regular salad for lunch the next day, it doesn’t matter what kind of salad, bring out the container of beans and add this on top of the salad you’re eating!
- For dressing, use olive oil and lemon juice. And for kicks, it’s nice to add a little sweet onion too!