- 1 cup chicken stock (or veg stock)
- A few strands of ramen noodles (1/4 portion)
- 2 tablespoons mixed frozen vegetables
- 3 teaspoons coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- In a large microwaveable mug add in all of your ingredients. Use a large mug as the stock can bubble up while cooking. Break the noodles so they fit in the mug.
- Microwave for 2-2 ½ minutes or until the noodles are tender. The timing is based on 1200W Microwave so yours may vary.
- Serve hot from the microwave. Feel free to add more chili sauce, sesame seeds or any flavors you like.
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 small egg
- In a large microwave safe mug mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt with a fork. Add in the milk, oil, egg, cheese and scallions and mix together until just combined.
- Make a well in the center of the batter with a spoon and crack in your egg into the center. Spoon the batter from the sides over the top of the egg. It’s a little tricky but you’ll get it.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 50 seconds to 1 min 10 sec. You will know when it is cooked because it will be firm to the touch on top. Always keeps a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook.
- Enjoy while warm.
- NOTES: Take care not to overcook as your eggs will get rubbery. The eggs will continue cooking once out of the microwave so factor that into when you are taking them out.