ER physician Dr. Travis Stork shares his favorite healthy breakfast recipe for a spinach omelet, from his new book, The Doctor's Diet. Start your day off right with this tasty, and healthy, recipe!
• Olive oil cooking spray
• 1/4 cup onion, diced
• Handful of baby spinach leaves
• 1 egg, or 3 egg whites
• Dash of nutmeg
1. Coat a small skillet with the olive oil cooking spray.
2. Sauté onions and spinach until veggies are soft.
3. Pour egg over the vegetables.
4. Sprinkle in nutmeg and stir slowly while cooking.
5. Flip and cook to desired done-ness.
Makes 1 serving.
• To purchase a copy of The Doctor's Diet, click here for a list of retailers.
The Doctor's Diet is published by Bird Street Books, Inc., which is owned by The Doctors' executive producer.