Cold symptoms got you down? ER physician Dr. Travis Stork has an easy and relaxing solution for you: vaporizing shower cubes! Simply drop one into a hot shower and soak in the soothing steam.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 4 tablespoons baby VapoRub
- 1-3 tablespoons water
- Combine baking soda and corn starch in small bowl. Add VapoRub and mix until fully combined.
- Add water one tablespoon at a time. If mixture becomes too runny, add more cornstarch.
- Pour mixture into empty ice cube tray and let dry overnight.
- Gently remove cubes from tray. (Cubes will be soft and break easily, so be careful when removing from tray.)